Grand Canyon Railway Train Tickets
Price varies by group size
- Full-day adventure package on the Grand Canyon Railway
- Watch a Wild West shootout featuring the Cataract Creek Gang in an outdoor theater
- Train offers kaleidoscopic views of the San Francisco Peaks
Departure & Return
Opening hours are: 8:30am; November 1 - 24 9:30am; November 25 - 29 8:30am; November 30 - December 22 9:30am; December 23 - 27 8:30am; December 28 - January 31 9:30am; February 1 - October 31
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- The train can accommodate a motorized scooter if it is no wider than 25 inches. There is a special lift to lift the scooter onto the train.
- Please note: Arizona doesn't observe Day Light Savings and switches between MST (Mountain Standard Time) and PST (Pacific Standard Time) depending on the season.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Please ensure 1 person per group wait in line for ticket exchange. Face masks will be highly recommended. Social distancing will be practiced on train platform and on the train. Seating on board the train will be limited to maximize social distancing, and guests will be asked to promptly take their seat keeping aisles clear and to remain seated except to use restrooms.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Railway
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon Railway Train Tickets.