Departure & Return
There is plenty of metered and free parking nearby the parking lot of Wheeler Park. We will begin in the center of the parking lot that Wheeler Park and City Hall share. Our Southwestern Gothic-dressed guide will be waiting for you by the parking meter, nearby the cougar statue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is 1 mile (1.6km) in length, some stops have limited seating available.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Freaky Foot Tours - Flagstaff
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Had a great time..weather was great..highly recommended, I didn't pack my t-shoes." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews