5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend a day exploring the unparalleled Fez medina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Follow your professional guide through the winding streets, stopping at tanneries, the Dar el-Magana water clock, the Moulay Idriss II Mausoleum, Karaouiyne University, and the Foundouk Nejjarine woodworking museum. As you walk, browse for souvenirs like scarves, pottery, spices, carpets, leather goods, and more.
- Navigate the Fez medina with ease
- Visit landmarks like the Moulay Idriss II Mausoleum
- Professional multilingual guide
- Hassle-free pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we will pick up all our guests from their accommodations. if you want us to meet you in any other place in Fes, for us that's ok.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Omegatour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 37659P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFezArchaeology Tours - Northern MoroccoWalking Tours - Northern MoroccoArchaeology Tours - ChefchaouenWalking Tours - ChefchaouenArchaeology Tours - RabatWalking Tours - RabatCategory