5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend a day exploring the unparalleled Fez medina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Follow your professional guide through the winding streets, stopping at tanneries, the Dar el-Magana water clock, the Moulay Idriss II Mausoleum, Karaouiyne University, and the Foundouk Nejjarine woodworking museum. As you walk, browse for souvenirs like scarves, pottery, spices, carpets, leather goods, and more.
- Navigate the Fez medina with ease
- Visit landmarks like the Moulay Idriss II Mausoleum
- Professional multilingual guide
- Hassle-free pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure Pointwe will start from your accommodations at 10:00AM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Omegatour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 37659P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursFezHistorical Tours - Northern MoroccoHistorical Tours - ChefchaouenHistorical Tours - RabatCategory