8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The driver will pick UP you from your riad or hotel
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MOROCCO TRIP DESERT
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Chefchaouen the blue city?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Chefchaouen the blue city?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to Chefchaouen the blue city?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Chefchaouen the blue city?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The ride there took nearly four hours, so unless this is a must-see on your list, you may want to stay in Rabat." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Chefchaouen the blue city
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesArt ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFezBus Tours - Northern MoroccoAudio Guides - Northern MoroccoArt Tours - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - ChefchaouenAudio Guides - ChefchaouenArt Tours - ChefchaouenFull-day Tours - ChefchaouenBus Tours - RabatAudio Guides - RabatArt Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatCategory