8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The driver will pick UP you from your riad or hotel
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MOROCCO TRIP DESERT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Chefchaouen the blue city?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Chefchaouen the blue city?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to Chefchaouen the blue city?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Chefchaouen the blue city?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The ride there took nearly four hours, so unless this is a must-see on your list, you may want to stay in Rabat." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursAudio GuidesExtremeArt ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFez4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoAudio Guides - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern MoroccoArt Tours - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - ChefchaouenSporting Events - ChefchaouenBus Tours - ChefchaouenAudio Guides - ChefchaouenExtreme - ChefchaouenArt Tours - ChefchaouenFull-day Tours - Chefchaouen4WD Tours - RabatSporting Events - RabatBus Tours - RabatAudio Guides - RabatExtreme - RabatArt Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatCategory