8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Morocco’s fascinating history on a full-day, small-group tour from Fez that explores the ancient Roman-Berber ruins at Volubilis, the pilgrimage town of Moulay Idriss, and Meknes’ charming medina. With all transport in a comfortable, climate-controlled vehicle, this small-group tour includes pickup and drop-off at hotels in Fez, and it’s limited to 15 people for more personal service.
- Full-day tour of three top destinations
- Visit Volubilis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the pilgrimage town of Moulay Idriss
- Tour the historic medina in Meknes
- Includes pickup and Fez hotels
- Perfect day trip for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Morocco Trek Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Full-Day Meknes and Volubilis Tour from Fez?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Full-Day Meknes and Volubilis Tour from Fez?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Full-Day Meknes and Volubilis Tour from Fez?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Full-Day Meknes and Volubilis Tour from Fez?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Full-Day Meknes and Volubilis Tour from Fez
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingFezBus Tours - Northern MoroccoWalking Tours - Northern MoroccoHistorical Tours - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - ChefchaouenWalking Tours - ChefchaouenHistorical Tours - ChefchaouenFull-day Tours - ChefchaouenBus Tours - RabatWalking Tours - RabatHistorical Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatCategory