Are you interested in?
488 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
895 Tours & Activities
Top Souks in Fez
0 Tours & Activities
1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
transportation air-conditioned vehicle
Pick-up from your Hotel or riad
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel or Riad your specific point
8AM or 9AM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Morocco explore excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One day Trip from Fes to Rabat?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during One day Trip from Fes to Rabat?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One day Trip from Fes to Rabat?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One day Trip from Fes to Rabat?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 76360P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursCity ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesOvernight ToursExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFez4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoCity Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoAudio Guides - Northern MoroccoOvernight Tours - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern MoroccoWalking Tours - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - ChefchaouenBus Tours - ChefchaouenCity Tours - ChefchaouenSporting Events - ChefchaouenAudio Guides - ChefchaouenOvernight Tours - ChefchaouenExtreme - ChefchaouenWalking Tours - ChefchaouenFull-day Tours - Chefchaouen4WD Tours - RabatBus Tours - RabatCity Tours - RabatSporting Events - RabatAudio Guides - RabatOvernight Tours - RabatExtreme - RabatWalking Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatCategory