7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore three attraction-packed sights on one full-day guided tour during this excursion to Volubilis, Moulay Idriss, and Meknes. Get an in-depth introduction to Morocco’s rich and colorful history, which spans thousands of years. Highlights include ancient Roman mosaics and the ruins of a bathhouse, the holiest town in Morocco, and the iconic gateway of Bab Mansour.
- A three-for-one guided tour of Volubilis, Moulay Idriss, and Meknes
- Escape the bustle of the city and discover scenic settings alongside the Zerhoun Hills
- Learn about customs in different eras of history, from ancient Roman to medieval Berber lifestyles
- Skip the complicated public buses and travel comfortably between sights in a private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle ( For Tourism)
All application Taxes
Price is not include lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Fes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your ticket to Morocco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One-Day Tour from Fez to Meknes and Volubilis?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during One-Day Tour from Fez to Meknes and Volubilis?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One-Day Tour from Fez to Meknes and Volubilis?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 64876P4
Compare Similar Experiences
One-Day Tour from Fez to Meknes and Volubilis
7 to 9 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFezBus Tours - Northern MoroccoHistorical Tours - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - ChefchaouenHistorical Tours - ChefchaouenFull-day Tours - ChefchaouenBus Tours - RabatHistorical Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatCategory