- Traditional 5-hour Moroccan cooking class with local family in Fez
- Choose to make a tagine, salad, couscous dish, bread, or pastries
- Pick out your ingredients at a souk
- Get hands-on instruction and insider tips from your hosts
- Learn about daily life, cuisine, and culture in Fez
- Enjoy a home-cooked lunch featuring your creations
- Ingredients, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
On arrival, meet your friendly hosts who will guide your culinary efforts, and discuss the available cooking options. Choose to prepare a couscous dish, tagine, or salad, or to bake harcha flatbreads or pastries, all with step-by-step guidance.
Once you’ve selected your dish or dishes, visit a local souk, scouring the stalls to discover the fresh produce on offer. Savor the aromas and colors as you view the wares, and with help from your guide, purchase the ingredients for your cooking.
Back at the house, head to the kitchen, and learn more about the ingredients and how to prepare them according to traditional techniques. Then, set to work, getting hands-on instructions and picking up insider tips from your helpful hosts.
Lastly, enjoy a home-cooked lunch featuring your creations as you chat to your newfound local friends, learning about everyday life, food, and culture in the city.
Your experience then concludes with a drop-off at your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Argania Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands