Are you interested in?
255 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
905 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
209 Tours & Activities
5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Discover Morocco’s Middle Atlas Mountains on a full-day trip from Fez that explores small towns and a rolling landscape of cedar forests and peaks. Soak up the European feel of Ifrane, sometimes called the ‘Switzerland of Morocco,’ then descend to the Berber market town of Azrou to find the monkeys that thrive in nearby groves of cedar trees. With pickup and drop-off at Fez hotels, this full-day Middle Atlas trip goes off the beaten path to find Morocco’s quieter, rural side.
- Visit the Middle Atlas Mountains with an expert guide
- See a ski town in Morocco’s high peaks
- Follow trails through cedar forests
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off in Fez
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4x4
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel Name on the Booking form or send it to us after your Booking .
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Morocco Trek Safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Middle Atlas Mountains, Cedar Forest and Azrou Day Trip from Fez?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Middle Atlas Mountains, Cedar Forest and Azrou Day Trip from Fez?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Middle Atlas Mountains, Cedar Forest and Azrou Day Trip from Fez?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Middle Atlas Mountains, Cedar Forest and Azrou Day Trip from Fez?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 32300P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFez4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern MoroccoWalking Tours - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - ChefchaouenSporting Events - ChefchaouenBus Tours - ChefchaouenNature and Wildlife - ChefchaouenExtreme - ChefchaouenWalking Tours - Chefchaouen4WD Tours - RabatSporting Events - RabatBus Tours - RabatNature and Wildlife - RabatExtreme - RabatWalking Tours - RabatCategory