1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Unlock the secrets of Moroccan cuisine in a way that’s only possible through hands-on learning at this intimate cooking class held in a 14th-century Moroccan house. First, discuss menu options and head to the local market to shop for ingredients. Then prepare your feast, alongside your professional chef, and dine at a round table. This class includes door-to-door round-trip transfers and is limited to 15 people.
- Shop for and prepare a Moroccan feast alongside a professional chef
- Dine at a round table in a 14th-century Moroccan home
- Enjoy a more intimate experience in a group no larger than 15
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle)
Pick-up and drop off hotel/riad
Learn how to prepare Morocco classic dishes
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ecolodge Adventures
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Fes Cooking Class Experience
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeFezCooking Classes - Northern MoroccoCooking Classes - ChefchaouenCooking Classes - RabatCategory