5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation by private air-conditioned
Entrance fee to The Nejjarine Museum $2 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or Riad
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nice Days Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fez medina guided private tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fez medina guided private tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fez medina guided private tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fez medina guided private tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 76361P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursCity ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesExtremeWalking ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFez4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoCity Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoAudio Guides - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern MoroccoWalking Tours - Northern MoroccoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Northern MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - ChefchaouenBus Tours - ChefchaouenCity Tours - ChefchaouenSporting Events - ChefchaouenAudio Guides - ChefchaouenExtreme - ChefchaouenWalking Tours - ChefchaouenSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - ChefchaouenHalf-day Tours - Chefchaouen4WD Tours - RabatBus Tours - RabatCity Tours - RabatSporting Events - RabatAudio Guides - RabatExtreme - RabatWalking Tours - RabatSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - RabatHalf-day Tours - RabatCategory