Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
46 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
905 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
46 Tours & Activities
8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Local guide in Chefchaouen
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
We pick up all customers from any hotel or B & B in Fes
Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JTT Morocco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fes to Tangier with stop to visit Chefchaouen?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fes to Tangier with stop to visit Chefchaouen?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fes to Tangier with stop to visit Chefchaouen?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fes to Tangier with stop to visit Chefchaouen?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 10195P69
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPrivate TransfersTransportation Services Ports of Call ToursPrivate Drivers Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFezShore Excursions - Northern MoroccoPrivate Transfers - Northern MoroccoTransportation Services - Northern MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Northern MoroccoPrivate Drivers - Northern MoroccoShore Excursions - ChefchaouenPrivate Transfers - ChefchaouenTransportation Services - ChefchaouenPorts of Call Tours - ChefchaouenPrivate Drivers - ChefchaouenShore Excursions - RabatPrivate Transfers - RabatTransportation Services - RabatPorts of Call Tours - RabatPrivate Drivers - RabatCategory