3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Drinks and lunch
Tickets to monuments
Departure & Return
Departure PointFes El Bali, Fes, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
At the time of booking you must provide us with the complete details of your accommodation
- Fès El Bali, Fes, Morocco
Return DetailsMarrakesh, Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Viajes Amazigh Marruecos
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fes Desert Marrakech 3days Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fes Desert Marrakech 3days Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fes Desert Marrakech 3days Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fes Desert Marrakech 3days Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 12550P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursFood ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMarketsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFezShore Excursions - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoFood Tours - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Northern MoroccoSafaris - Northern MoroccoMulti-day Tours - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern MoroccoMarkets - Northern MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Northern MoroccoShore Excursions - Chefchaouen4WD Tours - ChefchaouenFood Tours - ChefchaouenBus Tours - ChefchaouenSporting Events - ChefchaouenNature and Wildlife - ChefchaouenSafaris - ChefchaouenMulti-day Tours - ChefchaouenExtreme - ChefchaouenMarkets - ChefchaouenPorts of Call Tours - ChefchaouenShore Excursions - Rabat4WD Tours - RabatFood Tours - RabatBus Tours - RabatSporting Events - RabatNature and Wildlife - RabatSafaris - RabatMulti-day Tours - RabatExtreme - RabatMarkets - RabatPorts of Call Tours - RabatCategory