Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Follow ancient, winding lanes into the heart of the Fez Medina with a 6-hour, private walking tour that’s the perfect way to experience this fascinating medieval city. Discover historic mosques and hidden caravanserais, and see a legendary pair of madrasas. Take in picturesque gates, the Moulay Idriss Mausoleum and the city’s distinctive, colorful tanneries. Learn about the history and culture of one of Morocco’s Imperial Cities, and enjoy the flexibility of a private tour to explore at your own pace, with time to visit the places that interest you most.
- 6-hour, private walking tour of Fez
- Explore a historic city on foot
- Learn your way around with a local
- Get inside tips and advice
- Perfect introduction for first time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bouaouina Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 23242P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFezWalking Tours - Northern MoroccoHistorical Tours - Northern MoroccoWalking Tours - ChefchaouenHistorical Tours - ChefchaouenWalking Tours - RabatHistorical Tours - RabatCategory