3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Travel from Fez to Marrakech on a 3-day desert tour, and spent a night beneath the stars in a traditional nomad’s tent. Meet macaque monkeys in a cedar forest, wind up into the high mountains and slip into soaring river gorges. Leave the road at Erg Chebbi; ride a camel into the sand to catch a Sahara sunset and climb the Merzouga dunes at dawn. Visit Ouarzazate’s film studios, pass through the bristling palmeries of the Skoura Valley then explore Ait-Ben-Haddou’s intricate kasbahs before rolling through the gates of Marrakech.
- Enjoy a camel excursion and overnight in a desert camp
- Visit famous locations such as the Skoura Palmerie, Ouarzazate and the World Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou
- Receive insights from a knowledgeable local guide
- Savor delicious traditional meals during your visit
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight in Deluxe camp, private tents with ensuite bathroom and shower
Overnight in Dades gorges hotel, private rooms with A/C
dinner and breakfast during the tour
Camel trekking in the desert ( evening and morning)
Possibility to skipp the camel ride and go by SUV to the camp
English speaking driver
Local guide in Ait benhaddou village
Fuel surcharge in case of necessary detours ( i.e : snow, floods )
Flexible stops and pauses
No forced shopping or tourist traps
Departure & Return
Departure PointFes, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you provide the details of your hotel or riad, we will check its location and arrange meeting at the nearest possible parking lot.
Return DetailsMarrakesh, Morocco
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- July and August are very hot in Morocco, temperatures can be unbearable even for adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Authentic Sahara Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The tour is also worth it, just note that it is a lot of time in the car." See review
Product code: 8239P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFez4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Northern MoroccoSafaris - Northern MoroccoMulti-day Tours - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - ChefchaouenBus Tours - ChefchaouenSporting Events - ChefchaouenNature and Wildlife - ChefchaouenSafaris - ChefchaouenMulti-day Tours - ChefchaouenExtreme - Chefchaouen4WD Tours - RabatBus Tours - RabatSporting Events - RabatNature and Wildlife - RabatSafaris - RabatMulti-day Tours - RabatExtreme - RabatCategory