2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Merzouga makes an ideal trip from bustling Fes, but its remote Sahara Desert location makes visiting independently a challenge. On this tour, enjoy round-trip transport from your Fes hotel or riad, and reach Merzouga in comfort by air-conditioned minivan. Tackle the Erg Chebbi desert landscapes on a camel safari, spend night under the stars in a Berber tent, and enjoy panoramic views over the beautiful Middle Atlas mountains.
- Reach remote Merzouga with ease from Fes
- Explore the Erg Chebbi desert on a camel safari with your guide
- Berber-style tented accommodation and meals are included
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Fes hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight accommodation & Camel ride
Transport by air-conditioned minivan with professional driver/guide
Drinks and lunches
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please send us the name of your Hotel /Riad
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Morocco Trek Safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days Shared Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga with Overnight in Berber Tent?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days Shared Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga with Overnight in Berber Tent?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Days Shared Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga with Overnight in Berber Tent?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days Shared Desert Tour from Fes to Merzouga with Overnight in Berber Tent?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I wish we could have spent more time on the camel, but this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and so worth it!" See review
Product code: 32300P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFez4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoOvernight Tours - Northern MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Northern MoroccoSafaris - Northern MoroccoMulti-day Tours - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - ChefchaouenBus Tours - ChefchaouenSporting Events - ChefchaouenOvernight Tours - ChefchaouenNature and Wildlife - ChefchaouenSafaris - ChefchaouenMulti-day Tours - ChefchaouenExtreme - Chefchaouen4WD Tours - RabatBus Tours - RabatSporting Events - RabatOvernight Tours - RabatNature and Wildlife - RabatSafaris - RabatMulti-day Tours - RabatExtreme - RabatCategory