- Full-day adventure tour by Jeep
- See an ancient Lycian city
- Walk through Saklikent National Park
- Eat a buffet lunch by the river
- Afternoon on Patara Beach
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in selected areas
- Ideal choice for families
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Pause for refreshments at a nearby trout farm before continuing into Salikent National Park, a deep river canyon with soaring rock walls. You can enjoy the view from a café, or roll up your pant legs, ford the river, and follow a narrow trail to the end of the canyon. When it’s time for lunch, enjoy a hearty buffet in a restaurant that’s right by the river.
The next destination is a group of natural mud baths, where you can play in the clay, making body masks and rinsing off the mineral-rich earth. Finally, hit the beach for an afternoon in the sand; watch for sea turtles, swim from the shore, or just soak up the sun before the trip back to the original departure point, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff