4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Photos of day
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
****After your booking i 'll confirm your booking via whats app.if not avealible i ll give you couple of option to another date
*****Price listing on tripadvisor ; its per person price when 2 people in the one buggy, when traveler wants to drive buggy as a solo pay little extra
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BUGGY SAFARI
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Buggy Off-Road Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Buggy Off-Road Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Buggy Off-Road Safari?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Buggy Off-Road Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Buggy Off-Road Safari
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingFethiye4WD Tours - Turkish RivieraSporting Events - Turkish RivieraNature and Wildlife - Turkish RivieraSafaris - Turkish RivieraExtreme - Turkish RivieraHalf-day Tours - Turkish RivieraCategory