Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- One-way private arrival transfer from Malpensa, Linate or Orio al Serio airports
- Door-to-door service takes you direct to your central Milan hotel
- Travel by luxury Mercedes E or Mercedes Viano
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Transfers available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Private transfer ensures personal service
Departure & Return
For inbound transfers, meeting point is in the arrival area of your airport, just outside custom area and after luggage return with a meeting sign with your name. For outbound transfers, our driver will wait in the hotel hall without meeting sign, in most cases he will be announced by the concierge
|Sunday:||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking and they are not compulsory for private chauffeured transport and taxi, as per Italian laws
- Transfers are provided with Mercedes E and Mercedes Viano, or similar
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact time will depend on traffic conditions
- IMPORTANT! For car transfers: when 2 passengers are traveling together, each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. When 3 passengers travel together: a maximum of 3 large suitcases and NO carry-on bags are permitted. Over-sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- One hour waiting time is included in the price of the transfer, extra waiting time has to be paid on site
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TransferViaggi di Coladonato Pasquale
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms