- Visit the park in the evening to avoid the daytime crowds
- Maximize your chances of seeing famous Colorado wildlife
- Learn about Rocky Mountain ecosystems and biology
- Private, highly rated guide has led more than 4,000 tours
Departure & Return
Meet by the flag poles next to the building, which is across the street from McDonald's and Starbucks. (Not in the parking garage) Wave when you see me!
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and be 12 or older. Often we recommend kids to be 14 or older to truly appreciate the depth of information and experience.
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yellow Wood Guiding
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.