4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the Canadian Rockies by bike during this four-day, guided, cycling tour from Jasper to Lake Louise that includes accommodations, meals, van support, and airport transfer. Set off with your small group to ascend the mountains and ride along the stunning Icefields Parkway taking breaks for photos and meals. Pass silently by the Columbia Icefields, Bow Lake, Lake Louise making your way triumphantly into the mountain town of Banff.
- Small group, four-day cycling ride through the Canadian Rockies
- Pass by glaciers, lakes, and take in aerial mountain views as you ride
- Meals, snacks, and accommodations provided
- Airport transfer and van support during the ride included
Saved to wishlist!
Three nights accommodation (twin share)
All taxes, fees, and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Meals: Three Breakfasts, lunches, dinners and unlimited snacks
Van support during riding days
USB disk with high-quality photos taken during the tour.
Transfers from Edmonton to Jasper and from Banff to Calgary or Edmonton at the end of the tour
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Single supplement (room to self)
Lunch on the first day
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from other hotels or residential addresses in Edmonton or meet you in Jasper if you are already travelling in the area before the tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Participants must sign a waiver before joining the tour
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Tours run rain, hail (snow), or shine. Due to the variability of mountain weather, chances are the weather will change quite often during the 4-day tour. The best defense is to be prepared for all types of weather. Based on past experience, bad weather comes and goes quickly in the mountains, so if there are challenging weather conditions, chances are that better weather is not too far away.
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mountain Madness Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingEdmontonMulti-day Tours - AlbertaMountain Bike Tours - AlbertaCategory