9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private transportation in luxury Mercedes mini van
Door to door pick-up service
Live commentary and WiFi on board
Bottled water for passengers
Entry / Admission to attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any centrally located Edinburgh hotel, guest house or convenient location
including Edinburgh Airport or cruise liner port.
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Rosyth Dockyard, 180 Castle Rd, Rosyth, Dunfermline KY11 2AX, UK
- Newhaven Harbour, Pier Pl, Newhaven, Edinburgh EH6 4LP, UK
- South Queensferry Harbour, Gote Ln, Queensferry, South Queensferry EH30 9PS, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children under 18 years at not allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TRIPorganiser
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Whisky Distilleries Luxury Day Trip ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Whisky Distilleries Luxury Day Trip ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Whisky Distilleries Luxury Day Trip ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Whisky Distilleries Luxury Day Trip ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Whisky Distilleries Luxury Day Trip
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursDistillery Tours Ports of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingEdinburghShore Excursions - St. AndrewsBus Tours - St. AndrewsDistillery Tours - St. AndrewsPorts of Call Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowDistillery Tours - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Forth BridgeForth Road BridgeScottish National Gallery of Modern Art (Modern One) Preston Mill & Phantassie DoocotCastle RockGladstone’s LandJohn Knox HouseEdinburgh Old TownLinlithgow LochNewhailes HouseScottish National Gallery of Modern Art Two (Dean Gallery)The CanongateReal Mary King's CloseRoyal Scottish AcademyNelson MonumentCamera Obscura and World of IllusionsEdinburgh Cruise Port at LeithRosslyn ChapelSt. Giles CathedralLoch Lomond