8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the ancestral home of Scottish monarchs on a private full-day tour of the Fife Coast, Dunfermline, and St. Andrews. From Edinburgh, you’ll travel through the dramatic Scottish countryside and absorb panoramic views of the Forth Rail Bridge and the ruins of Dunfermline Abbey. Surrender to the picturesque charm of East Neuk, a rugged stretch of coastline peppered with quaint villages, and delve into the medieval history of St Andrews, considered the religious capital of Scotland. On this private tour, you’ll receive undivided attention from your guide.
- Private full-day tour to St Andrews, Dunfermline, and the Fife Coast from Edinburgh
- Absorb spectacular views of the Forth Rail Bridge
- Visit the ancient ruins of Dunfermline Abbey
- Gaze at the picturesque villages that populate the Fife Coast
- Experience the religious splendor of St. Andrews
- Receive personalized attention from your guide
- Round-trip transport from your Edinburgh hotel is included
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Edinburgh acommodatioin
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Ocean Terminal, 74 Ocean Dr, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6JJ, UK
- Newhaven Harbour, Pier Pl, Newhaven, Edinburgh EH6 4LP, UK
- South Queensferry Harbour, Gote Ln, Queensferry, South Queensferry EH30 9PS, UK
- 180 Castle Rd, Rosyth, Dunfermline KY11 2AX, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We must be advised of all children's ages, as booster/child seats can be supplied at an additional charge
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ecosse Executive
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to St Andrews Dunfermline and the Fife Coast in a Private Minibus from Edinburgh?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to St Andrews Dunfermline and the Fife Coast in a Private Minibus from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to St Andrews Dunfermline and the Fife Coast in a Private Minibus from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to St Andrews Dunfermline and the Fife Coast in a Private Minibus from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to St Andrews Dunfermline and the Fife Coast in a Private Minibus from Edinburgh
8 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingEdinburghShore Excursions - St. AndrewsBus Tours - St. AndrewsPorts of Call Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Newhailes House Tours & TicketsThe Canongate Tours & TicketsGladstone’s Land Tours & TicketsScottish National Gallery Tours & TicketsAlnwick Castle Tours & TicketsForth Bridge Tours & TicketsLoch Lomond Tours & TicketsLinlithgow Loch Tours & TicketsRoyal Scottish Academy Tours & TicketsFalkland Palace and Garden Tours & TicketsEdinburgh Cruise Port at Leith Tours & TicketsScottish National Gallery of Modern Art (Modern One) Tours & TicketsCalton Hill Tours & TicketsGeorgian House Tours & TicketsCastle Rock Tours & TicketsScotch Whisky Experience Tours & TicketsLauriston Castle Tours & TicketsRoyal Botanic Garden Edinburgh Tours & TicketsSt. Giles Cathedral Tours & TicketsScottish Parliament Tours & Tickets