8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Journey through the majestic Scottish Lowlands on this Rosslyn Chapel, Scottish Borders and Glenkinchie Distillery tour from Edinburgh. Travel with a guide to the village of Roslin and visit the iconic Roslyn Chapel. Take a scenic route along Scotland’s border to Melrose Abbey—believed to be the burial site of King Robert the Bruce’s heart—and enjoy lunch at your leisure. Admire panoramic views over the Scottish countryside and the Tweed River from Scott’s View. Sample Lowland whisky at the Glenkinchie Distillery, then return in comfort to Edinburgh.
- Visit Roslyn Chapel in Roslin with a guide
- Head along Scotland’s scenic border routes to Melrose Abbey
- Gaze out over the Tweed River from Scott’s View
- Taste Lowland whisky during a visit to the Glenkinchie Distillery
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
521-523 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PE, UK
From outside the Ensign Ewart pub
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Digital translations available on request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rosslyn Chapel, Scottish Borders & Abbotsford House from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rosslyn Chapel, Scottish Borders & Abbotsford House from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rosslyn Chapel, Scottish Borders & Abbotsford House from Edinburgh?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The stops allowed plenty of non-structured time for each person to spend it as they wanted to." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Rosslyn Chapel, Scottish Borders & Abbotsford House from Edinburgh
6 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 45 minutes
9 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingEdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsBus Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art Two (Dean Gallery)Falkland Palace and GardenEdinburgh Old TownScottish National GalleryCalton HillGladstone’s LandNational Museum of ScotlandMelrose AbbeyOcean TerminalBlackness CastleEdinburgh DungeonGrassmarketReal Mary King's CloseRosslyn Castle (Roslin Castle)Linlithgow LochRosslyn ChapelScottish National Portrait GalleryScott MonumentSt. Giles CathedralCastle Rock