6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Inputs to the interactions described
Light lunch on behalf of the client.
Optional dinners, supplement.
Travel or cancellation insurance.
Departure & Return
17 Charlotte Square, Edinburgh EH2 4DF, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trips Scotland Limited
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 6-Day Christmas Tour in Scotland and Edinburgh?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 6-Day Christmas Tour in Scotland and Edinburgh?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 6-Day Christmas Tour in Scotland and Edinburgh?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 6-Day Christmas Tour in Scotland and Edinburgh?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 225145P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursMulti-day ToursChristmasPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingEdinburghShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingMulti-day Tours - StirlingChristmas - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowMulti-day Tours - GlasgowChristmas - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowShore Excursions - Newcastle-upon-TyneBus Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneMulti-day Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneChristmas - Newcastle-upon-TynePorts of Call Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneHistorical Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneCategory
Royal Scottish AcademyLauriston CastleRosslyn ChapelScottish ParliamentNelson MonumentMuseum of Edinburgh (Huntly House)Edinburgh ZooSt. Giles CathedralRoyal ObservatoryGreyfriars KirkHopetoun HouseScottish National Gallery of Modern Art Two (Dean Gallery)Calton HillSt. Columba's BayScottish National Gallery of Modern Art (Modern One) Forth BridgeGrassmarketNational Museum of ScotlandPreston Mill & Phantassie DoocotEdinburgh Dungeon