- Loch Ness and the Highlands small-group day tour from Edinburgh
- Traverse one of Scotland's most stunning and stark landscapes en route to Loch Ness
- Learn the true story behind 'Braveheart,' see the ruins of Linlithgow Palace
- Board a boat or seek out Nessie from the shores of Loch Ness
- Have a leisurely stroll through a Highlands village and drive across Forth Road Bridge
- Enjoy fascinating facts and stories from an onboard guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small group tour - 13 passengers or less
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions (unless it is unsafe to do so), please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please inform us 7 days in advance if you are bringing a service animal
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Heart of Scotland Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Loch Ness and the Highlands Small Group Day Tour from Edinburgh.