7 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
24 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 1BB, UK
We pick up from designated Hotel Airport or Port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Airport Transfers Lanarkshire Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Loch Ness Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Loch Ness Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Loch Ness Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Loch Ness Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Loch Ness Tour
7 to 12 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGlasgowEdinburghShore Excursions - St. AndrewsBus Tours - St. AndrewsCity Tours - St. AndrewsPorts of Call Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingCity Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowCity Tours - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Camera Obscura and World of Illusions Tours & TicketsEdinburgh Dungeon Tours & TicketsCalton Hill Tours & TicketsNewhailes House Tours & TicketsScott Monument Tours & TicketsGeorgian House Tours & TicketsRoyal Scottish Academy Tours & TicketsGilmerton Cove Tours & TicketsCastle Rock Tours & TicketsMuseum of Edinburgh (Huntly House) Tours & TicketsRoyal Botanic Garden Edinburgh Tours & TicketsSt. Giles Cathedral Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Scotland Tours & TicketsMelrose Abbey Tours & TicketsOcean Terminal Tours & TicketsGreyfriars Kirk Tours & TicketsPreston Mill & Phantassie Doocot Tours & TicketsFalkland Palace and Garden Tours & TicketsLinlithgow Loch Tours & TicketsLauriston Castle Tours & Tickets