- Full-day tour of the Scottish Highlands, from Edinburgh
- Explore the spectacular and scenic Scottish Highlands via comfortable coach
- A short visit to the town of Callander and Loch Ness cruise
- Try and snap a picture of the Loch Ness monster herself, 'Nessie'
- Enjoy a brief visit to the scenic burgh of Pitlochry
Departure & Return
Please plan your journey in advance, allowing time for city traffic, and arrive at least 15 minutes early for check-in. All tours depart promptly and we cannot wait for latecomers.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to travel is 7 years old. Photo ID, such as a passport, may be required. Children (8-17) must be accompanied by an adult.
- There are opportunities to take short nature walks, it is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear.
- This tour in an air-conditioned mini-coach, hosted by a local Scottish guide, rated 5-stars by the official Scottish Tourist Board
- This tour requires a minimum number of passengers in order to operate.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Hairy Coo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Loch Ness, Scottish Highlands, Glencoe and Ben Nevis from Edinburgh .