10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
The Balmoral Hotel , The Balmoral Hotel, 1 Princes Street, Edinburgh EH2 2EQ ScotlandDeparture and return from the tour will be from the client's hotel in Edinburgh.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Via Escocia Tour
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Highlands + Glencoe + Loch Ness Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Highlands + Glencoe + Loch Ness Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Highlands + Glencoe + Loch Ness Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Highlands + Glencoe + Loch Ness Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Highlands + Glencoe + Loch Ness Private Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingEdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsBus Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Real Mary King's CloseGreyfriars KirkScottish National Gallery of Modern Art (Modern One) Rosslyn Castle (Roslin Castle)Hopetoun HouseEdinburgh Old TownPreston Mill & Phantassie DoocotCalton HillGilmerton CoveRoyal Botanic Garden EdinburghThe CanongateEdinburgh Cruise Port at LeithNational Museum of ScotlandEdinburgh DungeonLinlithgow LochNelson MonumentGrassmarketCastle RockMuseum of Edinburgh (Huntly House)Rosslyn Chapel