- Escape the city on a bike tour of the Scottish Highlands
- Avoid getting lost as you follow a guide along a disused railway line
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of a guide
- All equipment, including your choice of bike, is included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Route is mainly on cycle paths an quiet country roads.
- Route is approximately 21 miles / 34 km in length, with an overall ascent of 400 feet / 130 meters).
- Cycling at a relaxed pace.
- E-bikes are available for a more relaxed cycling experience.
- Participants must be comfortable riding a bicycle
- Wear comfortable casual/leisure clothing and footwear. Dress appropriately according to weather conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Tartan Bicycle Co
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff