- The perfect overview tour for first-time visitors to Edinburgh
- Visit many sites in the UNESCO-listed Old Town in one day
- Exploring Edinburgh with a guide means you won’t get lost
- A walking tour takes you to areas that can’t be accessed by car
Departure & Return
Tour departs from outside Caffè Nero on the Royal Mile besides the statue of Adam Smith. Just look for our green and white umbrellas.
The tour will end within a 5min walk of the Royal Mile.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- These tours run all the year round so please wear clothing that is appropriate for the Scottish climate and come in footwear that you are comfortable in for a two hour walking tour on the historic streets of Edinburgh.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please Note - Children, aged 15 and under, will not be able to join the tour unless accompanied by a responsible adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Little Fish Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands