Are you interested in?
Edinburgh Castle Tours
114 Tours & Activities
322 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
583 Tours & Activities
4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Edinburgh with a private guide during this walking tour. Meet your local guide right at your hotel and set out to see the city’s popular landmarks along with some off the beaten path places. Explore the Royal Mile and Edinburgh Castle and visit a historic pub for lunch. The itinerary of this private tour can be customized according to your interests.
- Maximize time in Edinburgh with a private guide
- Personalize the experience according to your interests
- Explore the Royal Mile and beyond with a local leading the way
- Includes convenient pick-up right at your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will meet you at your Central Edinburgh hotel (not just the ones listed above).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We have earmarked this tour as especially safe during the Coronavirus outbreak due to generally quiet places that we visit where social distancing is generally not a problem. All of our tours are private so it is just you/your family and your guide. To make it easier and sarer for all concerned we would suggest starting this tour a little later than the usual time, perhaps around 10.30-11am which allows us all to miss rush-hour. We are happy to still come to your hotel to meet you but for the moment we would suggest meeting us at the tour starting point. This allows you to arrive by a taxi or uber rather than public transport. Please feel free to wear masks throughout or at times during the tour. Your guide will also have a mask with them.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8607P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingEdinburghCity Tours - StirlingWalking Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingCity Tours - GlasgowWalking Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowCity Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneWalking Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneHistorical Tours - Newcastle-upon-TyneCategory
Calton HillOcean TerminalNelson MonumentScottish ParliamentRoyal Botanic Garden EdinburghLinlithgow LochCamera Obscura and World of IllusionsGrassmarketPreston Mill & Phantassie DoocotFalkland Palace and GardenRoyal Yacht Britannia (HMY Britannia)The CanongateScotch Whisky ExperienceRoyal ObservatoryRosslyn Castle (Roslin Castle)Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art Two (Dean Gallery)Greyfriars KirkNewhailes HouseEdinburgh ZooBlackness Castle