Explore our promoted experiences
- See the best of Edinburgh's natural landscapes on a bike tour
- An ideal choice for active travelers
- Go easy on your legs by opting for an electric bike
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 25 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years
- Minimum age is 12 years for manual bike and 16 years for e-bike
- Wear comfortable casual/leisure clothing and footwear. Dress appropriately according to weather conditions
- Physical activity featuring two short/medium climbs uphill which can walked if necessary. Pedal assist bikes available to help uphill and for a more relaxed experience. Recommended for leisure cyclists with moderate fitness.
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- All cyclists heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Participants must be comfortable riding a bicycle
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Tartan Bicycle Co
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff