- Opt to visit iconic landmarks like Edinburgh Castle, Scott's Monument and the Royal Mile
- Gain fascinating insight into the history and heritage of Edinburgh
- Tailor the itinerary of your tour according to your interests
- Receive undivided attention from your private guide
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide outside the central entrance of the Usher Hall.
Tour will normally end near the Scott Monument in Princes Street Gardens but we can vary that to end at e.g. guest's hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair possible but there are hills and steps
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Edinburgh Guided Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Sol don’t assume the service will receive notice of a schedule change timely via email." See review