- Food and drink tour of Edinburgh's Old and New Towns
- Includes food tasting at five places; three include drinks
- Learn all about Scotland's history and food culture
- Small-group tour (maximum eight): A crowd-free experience
Departure & Return
Tour meeting point on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday is at the Doubletrees Hotel, 34 Bread St, Edinburgh, EH3 9AF in their reception area. Tour meeting point on a Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday is at the Radisson Blu, 80 the High st, Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH1 1TH, in the Itchycoo Bar.
West End of Princes street, 10 mintue walk form train station and 15 minute walk to Edinburgh Caslte or Grassmarket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eat Walk Tours limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands