12 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Visiting the Highlands is a must-do on any trip to Scotland but, without your own transport, getting there can be a hassle. Skip puzzling over train and bus timetables and leave the logistics to the experts by booking this guided tour from Edinburgh that takes you to top attractions including Glencoe, Loch Ness and Pitlochry.
- Visit the Highlands from Edinburgh without the hassle of buses and trains
- See multiple top attractions in a day: Ideal for those with limited time
- Plenty of free time to explore Fort Augustus and Loch Ness
- Learn about Scottish Highland history and culture from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Free organic Tea or Coffee with a shortbread biscuit, en route and a nip of Scottish whisky.
Restroom on board
Entry to boat ( £18 Adult) (£11 Child)
Departure & Return
Waterloo Pl, Edinburgh, UK
Opposite the Travelodge
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for children under five.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sixstar Coach Tours Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour to the Scottish Highlands?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour to the Scottish Highlands?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour to the Scottish Highlands?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Tour to the Scottish Highlands
12 hours 30 minutes
13 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingEdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsBus Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Edinburgh Cruise Port at Leith Tours & TicketsHopetoun House Tours & TicketsGreyfriars Kirk Tours & TicketsJohn Knox House Tours & TicketsScott Monument Tours & TicketsEdinburgh Zoo Tours & TicketsRoyal Observatory Tours & TicketsRosslyn Chapel Tours & TicketsScotch Whisky Experience Tours & TicketsEdinburgh Dungeon Tours & TicketsGladstone’s Land Tours & TicketsScottish National Gallery Tours & TicketsRoyal Scottish Academy Tours & TicketsNewhailes House Tours & TicketsMuseum of Edinburgh (Huntly House) Tours & TicketsLauriston Castle Tours & TicketsGeorgian House Tours & TicketsOcean Terminal Tours & TicketsScottish National Portrait Gallery Tours & TicketsAlnwick Castle Tours & Tickets