- Guarantee entrance to one of Edinburgh's busiest attractions by pre-booking
- Skip the lines of people waiting to purchase tickets at the door
- Choose your preferred time slot—morning, afternoon, or all-day
- Discover the original virtual reality, made by the Victorians 150 years ago
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible - this attraction is within a six-story building which is listed and therefore cannot have a lift installed.
- Children under the age of 5 go free
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Party sizes / groups of over 10 visitors need to book directly with the attraction.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Camera Obscura & World of Illusions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands