2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the rivers, lochs, and mountains of the Scottish Highlands during this two-day tour from Edinburgh. Leave the driving to your guide and take in the scenery as you journey to top landmarks in the region including Loch Ness, Urquhart Castle, and Inverness. Visit the historic Ruthven Barracks and enjoy a gentle forest walk in the Hermitage Woodland before driving back to Edinburgh.
- See the dramatic scenery of the Scottish Highlands
- Skip the hassle of a rental car and let your guide do the driving
- Visit Loch Ness, Urquhart Castle, and Inverness
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks, unless specified
Accommodation, unless chosen
Departure & Return
521 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PE, UK
In front of the Ensign Ewart Pub
Princes St, Edinburgh EH1 1BB, UK
Drop off at the train station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Digital translations available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
You can cancel up to 8 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 8 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 7 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 7 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Loch Ness, Inverness & The Highlands - 2 Day Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Loch Ness, Inverness & The Highlands - 2 Day Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Loch Ness, Inverness & The Highlands - 2 Day Tour from Edinburgh?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Loch Ness, Inverness & The Highlands - 2 Day Tour from Edinburgh
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingEdinburghBus Tours - St. AndrewsOvernight Tours - St. AndrewsMulti-day Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsBus Tours - StirlingOvernight Tours - StirlingMulti-day Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowOvernight Tours - GlasgowMulti-day Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowCategory
Newhailes HouseGrassmarketRoyal Botanic Garden EdinburghEdinburgh Old TownCalton HillForth Road BridgeCastle RockRoyal ObservatorySt. Columba's BayScotch Whisky ExperienceForth BridgeRosslyn Castle (Roslin Castle)Camera Obscura and World of IllusionsLauriston CastleRoyal Yacht Britannia (HMY Britannia)Royal Scottish AcademyGladstone’s LandEdinburgh DungeonScott MonumentLinlithgow Loch