- Learn about the Walls Of Dubrovnik on this small-group guided tour
- Climb up Revelin Fortress, and enjoy the Old Town views from Minčeta Tower
- Don't get stuck on an impersonal tour—this outing is capped at eight guests
- Easily fit this in your itinerary, with daily tours and several time slots
Departure & Return
The meeting point is the square in front of Revelin fort, near Ploče gate, the eastern entrance to the Old Town. The guide will wait by the cannon in the corner of the square, holding a red flag.
After walking all the way around the walls, the tour ends at the entrance to the walls, St. Dominic street, Old Town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dubrovnik Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Walls Of Dubrovnik - Small-Group Tour.