4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Just 1,968 feet (600 meters) off the coast of Dubrovnik lies Lokrum, a small island in the Adriatic Sea. Designated a Special Reserve of Forest Vegetation, the island is home to many species of native plants including pine trees, evergreen oaks, laurel trees, eucalyptus, cactii, and olive groves, some of which are more than 300 years old. Explore the landscape with a local guide who shares facts and history about the island.
- Walking tour of Lokrum Island
- Good choice for nature enthusiasts
- Professional tour guide
- Learn about local history and legends
Saved to wishlist!
Walking tour on the island of Lokrum
Transport (150,00 kn)
Meals and drinks
Departure & Return
Ribarnica ul. 1, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- tour may be cancelled due to bad weather
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sondor Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking Tour on the island of Lokrum?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking Tour on the island of Lokrum?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubrovnikNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaWalking Tours - DalmatiaHalf-day Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - KotorWalking Tours - KotorHalf-day Tours - KotorNature and Wildlife - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaHalf-day Tours - BudvaCategory
Church of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Peljesac PeninsulaLove Stories MuseumDubrovnik Cable CarSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Dubrovnik Cruise PortDubrovnik Bell TowerHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Stradun (Placa)Lokrum Benedictine MonasteryFort BokarElaphite IslandsElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Mljet IslandSt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Onofrio's FountainKonavle Valley