Are you interested in?
Dubrovnik Ancient City Walls Tours
73 Tours & Activities
222 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
804 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Guide Walking tour in Dubrovnik
Admission fees for Walls: Individual:150 kn; Agencies:135 kn (only at Široka ulica selling place); Children and young adults (under 18), students (only with valid Croatia Student Card, International Student Card (ISIC) i European Youth Card): 50 kn Meals and drinks Gratuities Transport
Departure & Return
Departure PointPile Gate, Dubrovnik, Ul. Vrata od Pila, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return DetailsOld Town, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dubrovnik City Wall has a total of 1,080 steps. This is a challenge for people with walking difficulties or health issues and families with young children.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sondor Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour of Dubrovnik and Walls?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour of Dubrovnik and Walls?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour of Dubrovnik and Walls?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 10217P25
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubrovnikWalking Tours - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaHalf-day Tours - DalmatiaWalking Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorHalf-day Tours - KotorWalking Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaHalf-day Tours - BudvaCategory
Konavle ValleyOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Love Stories MuseumPeljesac PeninsulaDubrovnik Bell TowerFort BokarDubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Lokrum Benedictine MonasteryOnofrio's FountainMljet IslandSt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Dubrovnik Cable CarElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Dubrovnik Cruise PortRevelin FortressSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Stradun (Placa)