12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the coast of Montenegro with this small-group, full-day tour from Dubrovnik. Follow your guide through the charming town of Kotor, snap photographs over the Bay of Kotor, and relax over lunch in a traditional restaurant in the town of Budva. Free time for exploring at your own pace is included throughout the itinerary and a boat trip is optional.
- Explore several historic towns along the coast of Montenegro
- Skip the hassle of a rental car and let your guide do the driving
- Taste traditional food during lunch in the town of Budva
- Free time for shopping, boating, or wandering on foot is included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Sightseeing cruise optional
Private tour optional
Port pickup and drop-off
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks (approximately €5) Gratuities (optional) Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Smiley Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Smiley Montenegro Day Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Smiley Montenegro Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Smiley Montenegro Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubrovnikBus Tours - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorFull-day Tours - KotorBus Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaFull-day Tours - BudvaCategory
Elafiti Islands (Elaphites) Love Stories MuseumKonavle ValleyFranciscan Church and MonasteryDubrovnik Cruise PortPeljesac PeninsulaFort BokarDubrovnik Bell TowerDominican MonasteryMljet IslandSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Revelin FortressDubrovnik Cable CarChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Elaphite IslandsEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Lokrum Benedictine MonasteryOnofrio's FountainDubrovnik Cathedral Treasury