- Day trip to Ston and Korcula Island from Dubrovnik
- Enjoy a walking tour of the fortified medieval village of Ston and have free time to sample local oysters (own expense)
- Tour Korcula Island, and visit Marco Polo's birthplace and St Marco Cathedral
- Take in views of the beautiful Adriatic Sea and the Peljesac Peninsula
- Sample local wines and liqueurs at a Croatian winery (included)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Arrive in Ston and learn some of intriguing historical facts about the small town: that its walls, some of the longest in Europe, marked the northern border of the erstwhile Dubrovnik Republic and connected the town of Ston to the more diminutive Mali Ston (Little Ston). Hear how the town boasts some of the best oysters in Europe and that even Roman emperors used to request the oysters to be delivered all the way to Rome. Take some time to stroll the streets and sit down at a restaurant to enjoy a snack, including some oysters (at own expense) before continuing on to vineyard-laden Orebić.
Board the boat to cross over to Korčula Island and enjoy the brief ride through the Adriatic Sea. In Korčula Town, stroll the narrow cobbled lanes of the walled town, supposedly once the home of Marco Polo. Locals may be convinced of this fact, but no one really knows for sure where Mr Polo was born.
After exploring Korcula Town, head back to the mainland and ride in a comfortable vehicle to Potomje, home to one of the Dalmatian Coast’s most notable wineries. Sample some local wine, get a tour of the grounds, and then head back to Dubrovnik, enjoying the rustic countryside.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for drinking is 21 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.