9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the compact country of Montenegro and make it back to Dubrovnik in time for dinner with this private tour. You'll visit the medieval city of Perast, spend time wandering the historic Kotor Old City, and have time left over to take photos at Fort Vrnac and explore the beach town of Budva , all in just one day.
- Explore Montenegro with an English-speaking driver
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- Ferry tickets from Lepetani to Kamenari are included
- Private tour for a customizable experience
Saved to wishlist!
Our vehicle with knowledgeable and professional English speaking driver throughout the whole journey
Stops in Perast, Kotor and Budva
Entrance to the Old City of Kotor
Ferry ticket Lepetani-Kamenari
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel, apartment or other agreed location in Dubrovnik area as per your request.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Game of Thrones Dubrovnik Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Private full day Montenegro tour from Dubrovnik by Doria ltd.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private full day Montenegro tour from Dubrovnik by Doria ltd.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private full day Montenegro tour from Dubrovnik by Doria ltd.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private full day Montenegro tour from Dubrovnik by Doria ltd.
9 to 10 hours
3 hours 55 minutes
4 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubrovnikBus Tours - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorFull-day Tours - KotorBus Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaFull-day Tours - BudvaCategory
Revelin Fortress Tours & TicketsFort Bokar Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Bell Tower Tours & TicketsFranciscan Church and Monastery Tours & TicketsLove Stories Museum Tours & TicketsEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum) Tours & TicketsKonavle Valley Tours & TicketsOnofrio's Fountain Tours & TicketsStradun (Placa) Tours & TicketsElaphite Islands Tours & TicketsSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana) Tours & TicketsSt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum) Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cathedral Treasury Tours & TicketsChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha) Tours & TicketsElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Tours & TicketsPeljesac Peninsula Tours & TicketsOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup) Tours & TicketsDominican Monastery Tours & TicketsMljet Island Tours & Tickets