- Full-day trip to Medjugorje from Dubrovnik
- Explore one of Europe's most important pilgrimage sites
- Learn interesting facts of the area on a guided walking tour
- Go to the Apparition Hill and see where the Virgin Mary appeared in 1981
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Elite Travel port of Gruž office, Obala Ivana Pavla II 1, Dubrovnik
What To Expect
Enjoy the views of the Croatian countryside before crossing the border into Bosnia and Herzegovina during the 3-hour drive. After arriving via a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle, take a walking tour with your guide, who will regale you with interesting historical anecdotes, particularly about that one legendary day in June 1981. The town has become such a place of pilgrimage that over one million people come per year.
Wander the area with your guide, going to Apparition Hill, where the Virgin was said to have materialized to the six children. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes. The hill is somewhat steep. After, you may opt to attend a service in the Church of St James or you can relax in the placid Garden of Contemplation.
Enjoy free time and explore the town of Medjugorje, indulge in some local food or a coffee at a restaurant and then hop back on the couch for the journey back to Dubrovnik.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY EuroAdria Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Medjugorje Full-Day Trip from Dubrovnik.