10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the island of Mljet with ease on this full-day trip from the mainland. Depart from your hotel with in an air-conditioned coach and travel with a guide to Trstenik, where you can catch the boat to Mljet. Learn about the island from your guide before you spend time independently exploring Mljet National Park.
- Hassle-free hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned coach and by boat
- Learn about the area from your guide
- Explore Mljet National Park
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Entrance ticket to National Park Mljet
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Upon reservation supplier booking department will contact you and inform you about pick up location nearest to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Island Mljet Day Trip with entrance ticket to NP Mljet?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Island Mljet Day Trip with entrance ticket to NP Mljet?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Island Mljet Day Trip with entrance ticket to NP Mljet?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Island Mljet Day Trip with entrance ticket to NP Mljet?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5690P7
Compare Similar Experiences
Island Mljet Day Trip with entrance ticket to NP Mljet
3 hours 36 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDalmatiaDubrovnikBus Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaWater Tours - DalmatiaEco Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - KotorNature and Wildlife - KotorWater Tours - KotorEco Tours - KotorFull-day Tours - KotorBus Tours - PodgoricaNature and Wildlife - PodgoricaWater Tours - PodgoricaEco Tours - PodgoricaFull-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory
Revelin FortressOnofrio's FountainElaphite IslandsHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Fort BokarDubrovnik Cathedral TreasurySt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Dubrovnik Bell TowerMljet IslandDominican MonasteryElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Church of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Konavle ValleyFranciscan Church and MonasteryStradun (Placa)Dubrovnik Cruise PortDubrovnik Cable CarOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Love Stories MuseumSt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)