- Combination boat and walking tour exploring the Game of Thrones walking sites in Dubronik
- Sail around the walled city of Dubrovnik on the Adriatic Sea in a boat used on the TV show
- Walk around Stari Grad or Old Town in this gem of a city visiting spots where famed scenes took place on Game of Thrones
- Learn about the history of the city and get some insider tips about the show from the local guide
Departure & Return
Tour starts from a dock in front of Obala Stjepana Radića 16 in port Gruž. Please not Dubrovnik has 2 ports, this tour starts from port Gruž.
Please note the end point is not the same as the start point. This tour ends in the Old Town. We don't provide transport back to port Gruž where the tour starts.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code: Casual / light sports clothes
- Please bring camera and sunglasses
- The tour includes an walking tour through the Old Town, so comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- This tour is not recommended for anyone with limited mobility and it is not wheelchair accessible.
- The tour is independently operated and not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones.
- Please note this tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note this tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Karaka Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms