- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on the boat as it cruises the Adriatic
- Swim at the beaches of verdant Koločep Island
- Explore the many Baroque and Renaissance building on the island of Šipan
- Indulge in the long naval traditions of Lopud Island
Departure & Return
Departure is from a dock in front of Obala Stjepana Radica 16 in port Gruž. Please not Dubrovnik has 2 ports, this tour starts from port Gruž.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code: casual/light sports clothes
- Please bring camera, sunglasses, hat, swimsuit, towel
- Snorkeling equipment (full face mask) is available on the ship free of charge (20 EUR deposit is required when taking equipment on the ship)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- When making your reservation, you must advise your menu choice (options are meat, fish or vegetarian)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Karaka Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms