4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the idyllic scenery of the Elafiti Islands on this private, half-day boat tour. Following pickup at one of several departure points, hop aboard your vessel and set off from Dubrovnik. Venture first to Kolocep Island to visit a historical fishing port before leaving to swim and snorkel in several sea caves. Your final stop is Sunj Beach on Lopud Island, where you’ll have free time to sunbathe and relax.
- A private tour offers the most personal, flexible way to explore
- Leave the bustle behind and discover the paradisiacal Elafiti Islands
- Beer, soft drinks, dry bags, GoPros, and snorkeling gear all included
- Visit fishing ports, explore sea caves, relax on the beach, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
All Fees and Taxes
Hotel/Apartment/Port - pick up and drop off
Beer and soft drinks
Skipper/Guide, Fuel, Mooring/Anchoring
Waterproof dry bags for personal things
Underwater go pro camera
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is possible everywhere in the City area (hotels, private accomodation).
Because of the traffic jam in the season we like to advice our guests to check our departure points on google map because very often some of three points are very close to their accomodation.
- Port of Gruž
- Old Town port
- Orsan (INA gas station) peer
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Snooky Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Private Elafiti Island Boat Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Private Elafiti Island Boat Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Private Elafiti Island Boat Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSailingSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDubrovnikShore Excursions - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaSailing - DalmatiaSnorkeling - DalmatiaShore Excursions - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorSailing - KotorSnorkeling - KotorShore Excursions - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaSailing - PodgoricaSnorkeling - PodgoricaCategory
Fort BokarStradun (Placa)Dominican MonasteryDubrovnik Bell TowerLove Stories MuseumDubrovnik Cruise PortSt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Elafiti Islands (Elaphites) Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Peljesac PeninsulaDubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryFranciscan Church and MonasteryMljet IslandElaphite IslandsLokrum Benedictine MonasteryChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Dubrovnik Cable CarRevelin FortressMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)