Are you interested in?
Dubrovnik Ancient City Walls Tours
73 Tours & Activities
9 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
282 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience Dubrovnik at its most magical on this romantic 2.5-hour evening cruise and watch the sunset over the Adriatic. Hop aboard a speedboat or yacht and glide past the grand city walls and seafront villas of Dubrovnik. Sip champagne (if option selected) on deck as you sail past Lokrum Island and watch the sunset over the distant city.
- 2.5-hour sunset cruise of Dubrovnik
- Watch the mesmerising sunset over the Adriatic coast
- Cruise past landmarks like the Dubrovnik city walls, Lokrum island and Dubrovnik lighthouse
- Travel in style aboard a luxury speedboat or yacht
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Boat rental with a professional English-speaking skipper / crew
Onboard beverages (bottles of water, juice, beer)
Seasonal fruit (on request, subject to availability)
All taxes, fees, fuel surcharges, and handling charges
Approximately two hours of panoramic sail with the speed boat, yacht or galleon
Complimentary glass of sparkling wine on speedboats option
Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine on motor yachts option
Complimentary bottle of champagne on luxury yachts option
Complimentary two bottles of champagne on luxury galleon option
Champagne (if option not selected, payable directly on the day of the tour)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointDubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Traveler pickup is offered
- Dubrovnik Cruise Port, Obala Ivana Pavla II, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tendo luxury travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Dubrovnik Sunset Panorama Cruise?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Dubrovnik Sunset Panorama Cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Dubrovnik Sunset Panorama Cruise?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Dubrovnik Sunset Panorama Cruise?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8331P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSunset CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubrovnikShore Excursions - DalmatiaSunset Cruises - DalmatiaWater Tours - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaJet Boating - DalmatiaShore Excursions - KotorSunset Cruises - KotorWater Tours - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorJet Boating - KotorShore Excursions - BudvaSunset Cruises - BudvaWater Tours - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaJet Boating - BudvaCategory
Dubrovnik Cable CarChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Fort BokarPeljesac PeninsulaOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Lokrum Benedictine MonasteryDubrovnik Cruise PortSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Dubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryKonavle ValleyMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Elaphite IslandsLove Stories MuseumFranciscan Church and MonasteryRevelin FortressElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Onofrio's FountainDominican Monastery